Criminal Drug Attorney – Muskegon Michigan
You or anyone you know accused of a drug crime needs to connect with an accomplished attorney at West & West Law right away. We understand that the drug laws in Michigan are strict. The drug crimes West & West Law represents are:
- Illegal drug use
- Intent to (deliver, sell, manufacture, or cultivate)
- Possession of…
- Other unlawful drug-related acts
Any of these drug crimes can be followed by highly damaging penalties and/or incarceration. If you are faced with any one, or multiple of these offenses, you will require confident and capable legal representation in court to uphold your rights and freedoms.
West & West Law Attorneys regularly represent clients suspected of the following drug-based crimes to include:
- Cocaine (Crack)
- Prescription Fraud
If you have been accused of any drug crime(s), the legal team at West & West Law will aggressively defend you in the Michigan court system and pursue a strategy to minimize any suffering resulting from a criminal penalty.
Muskegon Law Attorney – Jeff West
A lawyer is only as good as their experience.
Attorney Jeff West, of West & West Law, has dedicated his 25-year career to criminal law. Jeff has a proven criminal defense track record for thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases. His experience as a former Prosecuting Attorney is critical in representing your case as a defense lawyer in a courtroom. Jeff’s prosecutorial mindset is a significant asset to help his clients navigate the dangerous waters of the criminal justice system. Should your case ever have to go to trial, Jeff West is equipped with the jury trial and motion experience to defend your case aggressively. Litigating cases as a former prosecutor and as a defense lawyer, Jeff has the courtroom experience vital for your best defense possible for the facts of your case.
Michigan Drug Crimes Require A Dedicated Approach
You are going to want a criminal lawyer to not only represent your case but to win it.
Understanding Michigan criminal law is the very beginning of the process and our legal team’s dedication and expertise to Michigan illegal drug laws gives us an advantage for your defense.
By making us a part of your defense team, you can expect:
- Premier defense service
- Education on the legalities surrounding your case
- Ongoing consulting to discuss your options
- Identify weaknesses in the prosecution’s case
- Identify mistakes that were made in the investigation
- Dedicated attention to ensuring nothing regarding your case is overlooked
- Challenge any illegal searches and seizures or violations of your Miranda rights
- Seek sentencing options to keep you out of jail or prison such as pretrial diversions, lesser charges, or probation
- An attorney to speak on your behalf, shielding you from aggressive investigation tactics
- Carefully review the evidence against you, i.e., police reports, lab reports, audio/video recordings, etc.
- Estimate your advisory guideline range if you were convicted of the offense
- File motions to vary downward from the applicable guideline range, where appropriate
- Present evidence/arguments to mitigate any sentence
- Be fully prepared for trial
We take criminal cases seriously. That is why you will want to contact us at West & West Law.
If you have already been arrested, our experienced team is prepared to represent you.
Whether you are facing a second drug charge or are convicted of a drug-related charge, contact the West & West legal team so we can go to work for you.
The West & West Law Team – A Strong Defense for Drug-Based Crimes
When you are in need of legal representation for a serious drug based offense, you will want an experienced and knowledgeable criminal law attorney to advise and protect you – Jeff West.
Jeff is recognized throughout West Michigan as a leader in the field of criminal law and as a zealous advocate for his clients.
West & West Law will be with you every step of the way.
Isn’t that what you deserve in securing a criminal law attorney?
Criminal Drug Attorney – Muskegon